The best way to describe me is "Country with a little flare!"
I love 70's Rock, Bell Bottom Jeans, Arizona and a good cocktail!
I grew up as tomboy on a farm outside of Kyle, Sk. But ever since I was 7 years old I knew I wanted to be a hairstylist.
I went to hair school in 2011 in Moose Jaw. Worked at a salon there for a couple years, and got my Journeyman's & Red Seal. Then moved to Saskatoon and worked there for 10 years! I hopped around to a few salons before taking the plunge into self employment, and never looked back. I absolutely love running my business!
In 2023 some changes in my personal life happened and I moved to the town of Cabri. My boyfriend Swayde and I decided this was the place to plant our roots and I opened Mesa Studio in the summer!
1) I LOVE camping! I used to rough it and tent but now Swayde and I have a seasonal site at Cabri Park.
2) I am a summer person, and I spend as much time outside as I can. Walking, hiking, kayaking, etc. I can't get enough!
3) I named Beesley after my fav show "The Office" (Pam Beesley)
4) Swayde and I met for the first time when we were about 4-5 years old!
5) I am a history buff. Especially when it comes to WWII stuff.
6) I am a true crime junkie! I love to watch Docs, listen to podcasts etc.
7) Speaking of podcasts... I listen to them all the time! Driving, cleaning, working out. I got my headphones on! I usually listen to True Crime, Business or lately Reddit Am I the A**hole?
8) I love travelling, but I have fallen in LOVE with Arizona! You might have gotten that hint with my studio name
9) I went to a Luncheon with Queen Elizabeth when I was 12 years old.
Is this 8 truths and a lie? Ask me when you come sit in my chair!
Think we might vibe and are interested in booking an appointment? Hit the button!